We acquired a pair of the Swiftwick Flight XT Path to check out this final week and we threw them on over the weekend and did a couple of miles of path work. These socks are heat and wicking and shall be path favorites via out the summer season. These are simple to placed on, simple to put on and quick coming in 2 inch and 5 inch heights and I shall be shopping for extra for utilizing all summer season and within the health club. The grip on these has them caught to your insole and so they are available 4 totally different sizes.
Swiftwick Flite XT Path provides the perfect of all worlds as a efficiency sock: a pure merino wool higher that wicks moisture and regulates temperature, together with grip fibers and ankle help to maximise stability. This sock was made to deal with all your outside adventures, from runs to hikes and extra.
- Swiftwick’s proprietary GripDry Fiber, included into the ball and heel of the sock, has micro treads that grip your sock to the within of your shoe.
- AnkleLock Know-how makes use of robust elastic round your ankle to supply help whereas transferring on uneven terrain.
- The sock’s pure, temperature-regulating Merino Wool mix will maintain you comfy from the cool of the morning to the noon warmth.
- Hydrophobic Olefin fibers within the footbed, together with the pure Merino Wool, wick moisture away to maintain your ft dry and blister-free.
- Seamless toe field eliminates factors of friction within the forefoot.
The Flite XT Trail will launch in five-inch and two-inch cuff heights and these are coaching and summer season searching socks that do the job.